Grain Free Hot Cocoa Brownie Bites







Delicious little brownie bites that taste like your favorite cup of hot cocoa. These bites are a perfect treat and only take 15 minutes to make! Made with Simple Mills tasty grain free chocolate baking mix!

I have a confession to make. I snuck brownies into cookie week. I know I’ve got a few mad brownie lovers out there who crave a tasty chocolate treat like no other. These are for you chocoholics. (Brownieholics?)

Before we address these brownie bites, we need to have a MAJOR discussion about Simple Mills because lately I’ve become absolutely obsessed with their baking mixes and frostings. Like can’t-stop-licking-the-bowl-clean-obsessed. 

And their chocolate frosting? Don’t even get me started because it could be the best frosting I’ve ever had. I’ve found myself digging it into the jar wayyyy too often. Last week I frosted my avocado black bean brownies with it and Tony ate almost the entire batch. YUMMMM.

The truth is that they are one of my favorite baking mixes for both taste but because they also contains simple, wholesome ingredients that you can see and pronounce. Simple Mills mixes are gluten free, soy free, gum free, non GMO and paleo friendly which means you can bake them for your friends and family who may have allergies or sensitivities. 

This year I wanted to create something DIY for the holidays and decided on these adorable hot cocoa brownie bites that you can easily put in jar and send off to your loved ones.

Just pour Simple Mills chocolate muffin and cake mix, coconut sugar and marshmallows into a jar; tie on a note or card with instructions on how to make and you’re done! These treats are perfect for holiday cookie exchanges because they take 15 minutes from start to finish and make 24 little bites of love.

Easy? Check. Delicious? Check. Super adorable? Double check. Hope you get a chance to make these and try out Simple Mills!



Author: 
Recipe type: Brownies, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Christmas

Prep time: 
Cook time: 
Total time: 


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 box Simple Mills Chocolate Cake mix
  • 1/3 cup coconut sugar
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs, slightly beaten
  • 1/4 cup melted butter (coconut oil will also work)
  • 72 mini marshmallows
  • Optional: 1/2 cup Simple Mills Chocolate Frosting

Read More: Grain Free Hot Cocoa Brownie Bites


.
.
.






EmoticonEmoticon