HERSHEY’S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry




This HERSHEY’S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry consists of buttery flaky puff pastry, a delicious cream cheese filling, is topped with HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates and drizzled with a creamy glaze. This dessert whips up in no time at all and tastes incredible!




Today, I am working with The Hershey Company to bring you another delicious recipe.

This recipe is super easy. It requires very minimal effort to create a delectable pastry. It is a huge hit wherever I take it!

Before school started we had a huge party with my family, my immediate family and my uncle’s family. We love any reason to get together with family and one last gathering before school started was the perfect excuse.

We had a lovely and delicious BBQ with this wonderful HERSHEY’S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry as the main dessert. Everyone in attendance loved it!

Good food and good company is the recipe for a perfect day in my book.
My kids had the best time helping me make these pastries in preparation for the BBQ. They were wonderful little helpers in the kitchen and this recipe was the perfect recipe to let them assist me. It is straightforward, quick and hard to mess-up.

My middle child in particular loves to make this recipe with me. He loves learning how to make new things and being part of the process behind the scenes. His favorite part was placing the HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates on top of the pastry.

My youngest was our official HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates “un-wrapper.” He loved being apart of the fun and being mommy’s little helper in any way he could.

This HERSHEY’S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry would be a fabulous addition to your next gathering. It is also a great recipe to have the family join in making. I hope you love this recipe as much as we did!



HERSHEY'S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry





This HERSHEY'S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry consists of buttery flaky puff pastry, a delicious cream cheese filling, is topped with HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates and drizzled with a creamy glaze. This dessert whips up in no time at all and tastes incredible!




Author:



Recipe type: Dessert





Ingredients


  • 1 box puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed to room temperature


Filling:


  • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened

  • ⅓ cup sugar

  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract


Topping


  • 16 HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates, unwrapped


Frosting


  • 1 cup powdered sugar

  • 3 Tablespoons heavy cream

  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

  • ¼ teaspoon salt








EmoticonEmoticon