Easy “Fantasy” Fudge








Most of us have memories of special food we enjoyed at Christmas when we were little. The clearest memory for me is of my dad making fudge for all of us (six kids). The last time I recall him making his fudge was when we all still lived at home 25 some odd years ago.
Turns out the recipe comes from the back of a 7 oz. jar of Kraft’s marshmallow cream. It is known as “fantasy fudge” and is just as good as I remember it.
The recipe makes about 3 lbs of fudge, so I can see why he hasn’t made it in a while; that’s a lot of fudge! If I make this again I think I will double the amount of walnuts, and substitute almond extract for the vanilla just to see how it goes. Regarding the marshmallow cream, I think you could easily substitute 7 oz of plain marshmallows.




Easy “Fantasy” Fudge Recipe





Ingredients


  • 3 cups granulated sugar

  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter

  • 2/3 cup evaporated milk

  • 1 lb semi-sweet chocolate, chips or block chocolate chopped up

  • 7 oz. jar marshmallow cream

  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract

  • 1 cup chopped walnuts








Read More: Easy “Fantasy” Fudge


.
.
.






EmoticonEmoticon